Off the pier, I see them swim.
Sleekly, they cut through the water so blue.
Playing an endless game of water tag.
The school of dolphins swims so gracefully.
I just want to dive in to join the game.
Next thing I realise, I was in the water.
I had been pushed.
The dolphins swam over to ensure my safety.
Moments later someone else jumped into the water beside me.
Now there was a sleek man swimming with the dolphins.
Together we play tag for what seems like hours.
As acrobats of the sea, these dolphins were so graceful.
Never have I felt so at peace.
Playing and swimming with these playful creatures.
As the hours pass, I move to shallow water to rest.
Once I caught my breath, I rejoin the party.
Soon it’s time to call it a day.
I need nourishment and sleep.
Only I don’t dine alone.
My dinner date was the mysterious man, who I think pushed me off the pier.
Now maybe I can find out why?
He informs me that he saw me longing to join in the water party.
To be free and swim just like those sleek creatures of the sea.
He had the same longing and felt together it might be possible.
Alone, neither of us would have had the courage but without a choice the fears could be bypassed.
He only pushed her to enable her to finally have her chance.
This way both of them would have an opportunity of a lifetime.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment