Friday, November 14, 2008

Darkness Beckons

Caught in a web of intrigue by a domineering bloke
The power in his voice melts my will
He carries an air of dark intensity that is hard to describe

This darkness seems to spin me round!
Am I still in control or lost in his voice
Am I a victim of his domineering nature?

What is it about the darkness I can’t wait to explore it
It is because it is unknown and mysterious
Or almost evil like that intrigues me

He beckons and I follow
Almost as if I have no choice but
I do have a choice

I have a mind but for some reason
I follow his directions
I am ignoring my usual traits

Why am I doing this?
I am questioning everything I am doing
I am going over what I have done and wonder

I am not who he thinks I am!
I am a kind sweet soul
I am not dark and evil so I walk away and don’t look back

No comments: