Friday, November 14, 2008

Never Far

A life was given to me blessed and cherished
An angel of heaven live with me
She could light up the coldest face with just her smile

She still visits my weary heart
Time stands still in my weary with her face lighting it up
She loves her mama

She loves that I am sharing our story
She is proud of how together we are making a difference in many lives
We are showing the world what life really means

Family means more than just blood
Hearts shared and lives intertwined across the world
We loved and still love our angel

Never far from me, she watches
She hopes I will find the happiness we share
She guides me across the sky to the next star

She was my light in a dreary world
She twisted her finger and I became wrapped in her hand
Always loved she lived her life

Touched and blessed she made her life’s journey
Her life may be over but she is still touching many lives
She will live on as long as I still breathe

Never truly gone her spirit rests in the heavens.

No comments: